Monday, April 21, 2008

So fresh and so clean


Leif loves soap, for my birthday once he bought me seven different kinds of soap. I thought "Oh my gosh, I must be super stinky". He reassured me that it wasn't because I smelled, but because he felt that soap was the most luxurious of gifts. Thanks to Bonghi Natura we're both feeling pretty luxurious lately.

We just received our order of soap from this amazing Etsy seller. Her soaps are made from tantalizing ingredients; almond oil and shea butter anyone?

My favorite so far is the Mattino bar, because it smells like my mom's almond biscotti. Leif is using the Bay rum spice soap and smells wonderful. I would also highly recommend the Puro (tea tree and shea butter) for facial soap and the unscented Semplice for anyone who has trouble with scent - we've both been using it when I have migraines and can't handle smells at all.

This Etsian has an amazing product and fabulous communication check out Bonghi Natura here:
http://bonghinatura.etsy.com/
http://blog.bonghinatura.com/

To sum up, we smell super nice! Thank you Bonghi Natura.

3 comments:

Bonghi Nautra said...

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like eveything!

missfire said...

Man, even the soap articles on your blog make me hungry! Those soaps sound SOO good!

Petitis Bijoux said...

They are yummy, highly recommended!